Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just arrived!





My new ride-to-be! I have been eyeing this frame for the last one and a half years. Now that the US dollar is at a low, I decided that the time is now and placed my order online when the school holidays started. There were some hiccups processing my order but it arrived last week while I was in Bintan, and I had to get Singpost to resend it today.
Out of the box, this bike frame is simply stunning, even nicer than the pics I have seen of it on the Internet. I believe mine is the only blue Planet X stealth tt bike in Singapore, for now :)
Unless I am hit by an irresistible urge, this bike will not be out on the roads anytime soon because I am going to build it up bit by bit, plus I don't think it is wise to switch bikes in the middle of the season.
Happy orgling:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a nice bike! :D

Anonymous said...

Mr ng link me leh..