Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hawaii 2010 Inspiration

It's been a while since my last post. My life is a bit topsy turvy right now. Haven't been training much; in fact, I cannot remember when was the last time I have been so slack in my training. The past few weeks I have been clocking only double-digit bike mileage. Whatever drive I had at the beginning of the year is now gone. I just wish that everything can get back to normal, but it just does not happen that way. Which begs the question "Why?". Is the resistance coming from me? I often ask myself why I do not want to keep on trying. Surely, I know that the light at the end of the tunnel may just be round the corner if I press on a little while more.

The epic between Macca and Raelert - cat and mouse till the very end!

Nice video!!.....shows the run form of the pros


HEART of a champion

No comments: