Sunday, July 06, 2008

Weekly Log

Week starting 30/6/2008
Mon:swim 40 min+30 min run in the rain with desmond :)
Tues: Bike 1:45 mandai loops (big gear) +20 min run
Wed: swim 40 min including 8x100
Thur: 1hr gym including 30 min run on treadmill
Fri: 12k run with emily
Sat: 2 hr ride at rifle range
Sun: 80k ride
-------------
I've managed to train a bit more this week. I have been icing the ankle area and stretching my calves almost every night, and this has helped eased the tenderness in the achilles tendon cum heel area. I was even able to do a 12k run with emily.......though it was at an easy pace. I was really impressed with her cos it has been a while since I ran with her at mac, and she seems to be running better and stronger......in fact, she was pushing the pace the last 3k!

Today, I did a 80k with des that included 2 loops around NTU. I also pushed the pace a bit on some of the flatter and straighter parts. I felt good on the ride, though I was bothered by my sore bum in the later parts of the ride. Definitely need to ride more!

Overall, it's been a good week of training. Am looking forward to tomorrow........Youth Day! Holiday!

2 comments:

alina said...

hi Mr ng, how have u been? its nice to see that u have a blog too. haha. take care

Anonymous said...

hi mr ng. i recently lost my phone. so, i wont be using that number anymore. i will let you know when i get a new phone. do you have msn?