Sunday, September 28, 2008

Buzz

We have been dog-sitting Buzz for short periods of time for the last 3 years. This time round, Buzz will be with us for 10 days while his owner is on holiday. Buzz is the most adorable and cutest dog we've ever known. He has such good manners that even my parents and mother-in-law, who used to shun dogs, are bowled over by him. Honestly, I have never heard Buzz bark. He only makes a little noise when he gets excited; that is when I take out his leash and he knows that we are going out for a walk. Emily says that Buzz has got good EQ. He will come and cuddle beside me when I am watching TV, but if he sees that I am reading the newspaper or on the computer, he will just quietly lie one side and wait for me to finish.

I feel really privilleged that his owner trusts me and Emily enough to leave Buzz with us. Taking care of Buzz has given us an eye-opener into the amount of commitment and sacrifice needed to keep a pet or raise a child........this makes me think of my parents who have nurtured me so that I am who I am. Thanks papa and mummy!

No comments: