Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Some very nice tri footage



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am once a student of yours but alrdy graduated frm BSS. When I enter into poly, I started to try out 10km then 42km now 84km. Right now I am very keen in this very sport called Triathlon. For someone like me, doesn't know anything other than reading triathlete magazine, still doesn't knoe any much stuff that I am suppose to know frm this sport. I am interested in how did you actually began this sport and the basic knowledge of starting out at the triathlon sprint cathegory. =]

Lawrence Ng said...

http://iron-law.blogspot.com/2008/10/october-14.html

hi, i wrote the blog post a couple of years back. Talks briefly about how I got started. When I started, I din have anyone to turn to as well. So I read everything; magazines, books, internet....have you tried www.slowtwitch.com? That's my favourite:) There is also www.triathlonfamily.com. I suggest you join some of the running or cycling groups in Singapore and hang around with like-minded people, and talk tri the whole day:)

Lawrence Ng said...

and if you need to contact me, i can be reached at xtrimtri2002@yahoo.com

Lawrence Ng said...

http://www.patrickevoe.com/uploads/Austin_Runner_Article_09-2007.pdf

and you can visit this link....talks about this guy who went from no sports background at all to becoming a top triathlete

Anonymous said...

i wanna be like chrissie wellington the girl started out as rookie. when she 1st entered into kona race she actually got championship. WOW! \m/

Lawrence Ng said...

2007 5N1? that is samuel's batch right?