I have finally completed all my courses at BBI. The last 3 days were spent learning how to take apart suspension forks from the major manufacturers and service them. It was a messy affair as most modern suspension forks have oil in them. However, it was interesting, as I got to see the internals of suspension forks and understand how they work.
It's now ten o'clock at night in Colorado Springs. I have just finished packing my bags for my flight back tomorrow morning at six. Can't believe how heavy and "full" my bags are!...........just hope they hold up!
I've had a wonderful time here the last few weeks. In fact, this is the longest I have ever been away from home. I think it was good for me to be away from everything for a while, and really spend some time alone on my own to reflect on my life in general. Hope I am now ready for the new year and the challenges ahead.
Well, I have a regret leaving this place. That is, I never got to mountain bike on the trails here. The trails here are really different from the ones in Singapore which are steeper and more technical. Here, I feel that I can get a good aerobic workout in on a bike without worrying about falling off the bike (I have really bad bike handling skills:). If God willing, I hope to have the opportunity to come here again sometime with Emily to explore the beautiful trails here.
Thanks for reading......See you in Singapore! Take care
1 comment:
Hi Mr Ng & Mrs Ng,
i hereby wish u have a dazzling & wonderful Christmas Eve & Day=)
Warmest wishes,
Xinyi^__*
Post a Comment