Hi everyone,
I have finally arrived in Colorado Springs after almost 24 hrs of travelling. I think I fared pretty well; not suffering from any backache or sore butt despite sitting on the plane for more than 17 hours. Thankfully, I did not encounter any problems at the immigration control, though the officer did give my spanking clean and new passport a second look. It was a bit boring travelling alone but I kept myself occupied by watching movies "Evan Almighty" and "Transformers", and doing the advance readings for my course.
I am now writing into this blog from the comfort of my hotel room due to the free wi-fi access available. The above picture was taken when I went out for my dinner just now. I tried to be adventurous; went out for a twenty minute walk around the hotel, looking for a cheap and reasonable food outlet to go to, but was just not able to find any food that I liked. Thankfully, just outside my hotel was this restaurant that serves Vietnamese and Chinese food. I went in and ordered chicken with brocoli served with rice. As you can see, it was quite a big serving! Plus, it was delicious and there was rice! It cost US$8.55, which is around S$14. I think the price is quite reasonable. In fact, before I left the restaurant, I told the owner to expect to see me everyday for the next 20 days :)
Thanks for reading. Will write again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment