Hi everyone,
I had a good long run today. I ran around 1.5 hours in total, my longest run since I arrived here. It was really nice being out on the trail alone. It was much easier running on the snow today as it was been a while since snow had fallen, and most of it has been compacted by people walking on the trail. I took it easy, making sure I take in the scenery...........will be leaving this place in 4 days time, not sure when I will ever be back here again, so I just ran as much as I safely could. In addition to my usual loop, I also followed a trail that took me to the bottom of the canyon. It was really beautiful out here today! I felt really blessed to have a healthy body and the opportunity to be out here enjoying nature.
A beautiful song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVAYuK7YE0&feature=related
Thanks for reading!:)
1 comment:
Hey Lawrence, congrats on completing the course. You're great just following your passion and daring to do something different.
You have been dreaming about owning your own bike business. Don't lose the dream. It is definitely possible. It's just how much you really want it :)
Hey the beagle puppies are so cute. Just like toby when he was young.
In the meantime, take care man. See you back in Singapore soon!!
Post a Comment